Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back to business


I'm SO excited! I've been wanting to help out with our income since Mr. 3-yo was born and tried various things, but just never really got my feet off the ground for one reason or another. I felt guilty at times, especially during the time that Mr. H was out of work, that I was not doing anything that was helping earn a little extra. However, I came across this company, ThirtyOne, and thought, "Now this is something I CAN do!"

ThirtyOne is a Christian-based company for women that sells a whole variety of products that are practical mixed with a little vanity. They mostly sell different types of bags (purses, backpacks, totes, etc.) and many different accessories that go with these. Their products are cute and versatile and can appeal to any woman or girl. They have a child line as well as a teen line. Their name is based off of the Proverbs 31 woman, which I love! Once I learned all of this, I was hooked! I talked with Mr. H about it, and prayed and thought about it for awhile and then decided to dive in! Two days now and I've already booked parties and have a contact of someone who's also interested in becoming a consultant! I feel like God is really working here :).

So...if you're interested in looking at the products, please feel free to stop by my website: MyThirtyOne

No comments:

Post a Comment