2. My ADM partner-in-crime, Heidi, and I are taking part in a small craft fair/moms' night nearby on May 3rd at 7:30 pm. Please come by if you are local! I'm hoping to paint up (and ask Mr. ADM to help with the details) some superheroes and we'll have some adorable little girls' aprons, swaddling receiving blankets, backpacks and maybe some owls too! I'm excited and now feel like I need to get a movin' on craftin'!
3. In the meantime, I've had a small amount of time to make Miriam a couple of cute things to wear this summer. First, a dress I've been working on since LAST summer and the other one is a cute, 15-minute skirt. I have fabric ready to make a few more of these and they look adorable on her! (Excuse the bad-quality photos...these were taken with my cheap-o phone :).)
4. This is what happens when your oldest asks you if they can take a couple pictures on your phone...
(Getting ready for Facebook early, perhaps?)
5. For the first time in...well, pretty much ever, our laundry baskets have not been overflowing with ridiculous amounts of dirty clothing, thanks to Mr. ADM!
6. My great uncle passed away recently and while it was sad to say goodbye, he had been a good man and lived a full life. And my children got to see their great-grandma who they hadn't seen in 4 years (so Miriam had never met her!) as well as meet my aunt and two uncles. It was a very nice visit, despite the circumstances. Here's one fuzzy photo (my mom has the good ones on her camera) of the boys with my grandma.
7. I'm seriously considering doing the No Poo for my hair. It's cheaper and bad-chemical-free and well, cheaper. Anyone tried this method? Thoughts?
Stop over and visit Jen @ Conversion Diary for more great Quick Takes!