Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New Beginnings and Starting Over

Wow. I can't believe it's been just over a year since I last blogged. I have never been a strong blogger, but these past three years have been a whirlwind of constant change for my family.

This week, I begin my life as a stay-at-home mom again. To say I'm ecstatic would be an understatement. I have been longing for this day since the first day I began working part-time almost 4 years ago. I've gone through three job transitions since that time and had two beautiful baby girls. My husband has been through even more job transitions and worked his way through his graduate degree, which finishes at the end of this year. We have been through our usual ups and downs that all families experience and have truly learned so many things that are required in order to have a growing marriage and a loving family.

My goals, now that I'm back in the saddle again, are probably lofty, but I want to keep them up.

I want to...

*homeschool my children (this is a MUST)
*keep my house clean and organized
*establish a chore routine for my children
*establish a routine in general (I'm so NOT a Type A)
*sew 2-3 evenings a week
*blog 1-2 times a week
*finish projects
*restock my Etsy shop

So, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment