Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Car Ride Wisdom

Linking up to Conversion Diary's 7 Posts in 7 Days, I'm going to attempt to do the impossible. And I already failed, but posting TWICE today to catch up!

I wish I had a tape recorder for car rides. The boys have said half a million hilarious things, but these are the few I can remember...


Matthew: Why do you think airplanes are called airplanes?
Mark: Well, I think, probably because they are in the air and they are planes.
Matthew: YEAH!

Going over the days of the week.

Mark: Is tomorrow Tuesday?
Me: No, tomorrow is Thursday.
Mark: Is the day after that Tuesday?
Me: No, then it's Friday.
Mark: Then Tuesday?
Me: No, Saturday.
Mark: Then Tuesday?
Me: No. Sunday, then Monday, THEN Tuesday.
Mark: And the next day, and the next day, and the next day and then HAPPY EASTER! And then it's CHRISTMAS!

Mark: Mom, I used to think that monsters drove monster trucks, but now I know that good people drive monster trucks!


No comments:

Post a Comment