This Friday, I thought I'd mix it up a bit and theme my post. I'm sharing with you 7 of my favorite blogs that I follow:
1. bettybeguiles.com - I found this lovely lady over at FaithandfamilyLIVE.com. She's a Catholic mom and wife who has the greatest fashion posts! She shows you how to dress both fashionably AND modestly while making it simple enough so that a busy mom can look cute with minimal effort.
2. testosterhome.net - My dear friend, Elena, found this Catholic supermom of 5 boys (soon to be 6 kids total) who's humor keeps me laughing and humility & insight keep me reading.
3. katiebeverleyblog.com- This blog belongs to a dear friend with whom I attended college. She has her own photography business and has taken some beautiful pictures of my own family, back when we were three (the top picture and profile were taken by her). I love visiting and admiring her work (and wishing I could take such beautiful pictures myself! :))
4. hsjoy.blogspot.com- This is the blog of a friend of mine who was my Confirmation sponsor and my mom's friend growing up (she's still good friends with my mom). She is the mom of 7 beautiful children and I love reading her open honesty and have learned much from her!
5. loveactually-blog.blogspot.com - A very cute blog I happened upon today, actually! It's all about ideas for couples and it's crafty and cute and I'm totally taking some of these ideas for us!
6. organicmamas.blogspot.com - Another blogger from my college days (although, we didn't actually know each other then...our husbands grew up together). Very crafty and such great ideas for educating your child(ren) and living an eco-friendly, natural lifestyle.
7. kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com - I LOVE this blog! I want to make everything that I've found on it! This is where I've gotten so many crafty ideas and links to more great crafty blogs!
You can find more great 7 Quick Takes here!