Thursday, May 9, 2013

Warm weather brings...lots of stripes?


The boys, enjoying the warm shorts weather. They obviously dress themselves most days. They love the stripes. And mismatched socks, which apparently are "in." They also love to wear them with sandals, which I swore I'd never let my children do, along with mismatched outfits (I thought I'd pick out stylish matching outfits before I actually had kids and then I thought, "I'll make sure all their bottoms are neutral so they can pick ANY shirt out and it'll match..."). Put that down into the "things I said I'd never do as a parent...and then, I did."
Miriam, multi-tasking. She'd take a look out at the yard, then put her hand in the water, then look back out and talk to the tree, then put her hand back in the water. Also, this is the cute, easy skirt I made her. Fits perfectly!

Matthew wanted me to take a picture of him, so he held up what he was playing. Note Mark's knee also in the picture. He has a current obsession with band-aids. Anytime he falls, runs into a wall, imagines he has hurt himself, he needs a band-aid. Thankfully, I got four boxes of the kids ones free recently, so, Mark, band-aid away, my son!

I love this picture because you can see Miriam's dimple! Love it! That and it's a pretty unique facial expression too.

This is one of the kids' favorite toys currently. I scored this little bee at a resale for $6. I have already gotten my money's worth out of this little guy.

p.s. I love that Miriam loves wearing skirts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment