Thursday, June 13, 2013

Updates in Pictures

I got to meet up with two beautiful friends of mine from high school. We see each other about once a year now, but it's always great to see familiar faces and do a little catching up:). 

A food picture of Mr. ADM's birthday breakfast. I was quite proud of myself. GF/DF pancakes, blueberry sausage, cantaloupe, and bacon-wrapped eggs (courtesy of Pinterest), along with cupcakes and a fruit tart from the Foods that are Whole. Everything was delicious and my kids gobbled down breakfast like they've never been fed before. 

I forgot to take pictures of the finished product, but another Pinterest attempt - I made carrots and zucchini in the oven. A little EVOO and some salt and peppa and they were delicious! Well, the zucchini was to Miriam and me. We gobbled them down. I accidentally burnt a good portion of the carrots. I was trying to get the boys (ALL of them...ahem, Mr. ADM) to eat zucchini, but it didn't work out so well. 

CAMPING!!!!
We went camping this past weekend with our local Catholic homeschool group and had a BLAST! We're new to the group, so we didn't know a ton of families, but everyone was so welcoming and inviting and the kids had a blast, esp. Miriam who had never been camping before. 

The first fire I helped build. Ever. Next trip, I'm going to build one from the ground up and start it myself!

My camping girl. Notice the bare feet. She pretty much had no shoes on the entire trip.

Back at home and this is what my kids think of the Vitamix that Grandma uses to make us all delicious smoothies! (Notice Matthew's arms - that's the TSW he's going through, poor guy. But HEALING FINALLY HAS BEGUN!)


No comments:

Post a Comment